What can I do?
- Check out Colour ExplOratorium on the ipad and share with me three things you learned.
- Open up How to Draw and begin with the basics.
- Create a mind-map with Idea Sketch
- Design a figure in the style of “Henry Moore” using Sculptmaster
- Use the Timeline App to discover more about Edward Hopper, Max Ernst, and George Braque
- Use the Timeline App and tell me what kind of portraits Mondigliani painted.
- Now, use the ArtRage app to take a photo of yourself and paint yourself in the style of Mondigliani.
- Using LayersPro create a painting mixing the styles of Pacita Abad and Pablo Picasso’s Blue Period.
- Use PicStitch to create a two collages of your classmates creating art.
- Using Art Set, create a new character for your own children’s book.
- Using Art Set, create a “monochromatic” landscape painting from a photograph.
- Using Sketchbook Pro, create a stop motion film of 45 seconds, showing a dichromatic painting in the style of Wassily Kandinsky.
Whatever you do, share it in your class folder.
Put it in your art portfolio or site titled correctly.