Designing Your Dream Home
- How do you make a successful design?
- What three principles of design do you think are most important in architecture? Why?
1- Creating 3-Self Expression, 4- Technique
Idea Development: (In sketchbook)
- Sketch the interior and exterior of your dream home
- Take in to consideration the kind of feeling you want when entering your hosue
- Consider the windows, doors, furniture, and size of each room
- Create a collage of the colours you want to use for each room or the appliances and furniture that you wish to be included.
- Using your sketch, refine it to make a final architectural/professional design
- You will have two final drawings: One interior and one exterior
- Please make sure you continue to have your peers critique you
- Is your design refined and neat? (Technique)
- Is your design original, innovative, and extraordinary? (Self Expression)
- From start to finish have you reflected upon your idea, improved it, refined it and finally created a highly effective design? (CREATING)
You have three full class periods to finish this project. It is due Friday APRIL 29