What is expected of you for this clay project?
- Thoughtful and well written answers to Hundertwasser questions after researching.
- Six printed examples of his art with citation and notes.
- Two thumbnail sketches of your own Hundertwasser building with detail and colour.
- Creative slab relief sculpture that incorporates your own ideas and the style of Hundertwasser.
- Technically strong slab relief sculpture that is painted neatly.
- Use of proper clay vocabulary in class at all times.
- What major elements and principles does Hundertwasser incorporate in his paintings and architecture?
- If you were an art critic for a magazine, how would you describe Hundertwasser’s style? (one paragraph)
- If you were to interview Hundertwasser what would you ask (four questions) and what might he answer?
- How might you create a “relief” building in clay, using the style of Hundertwasser as an inspiration?
- Please find six photos from the web (citing each please!) that will be your basis for your two thumbnail sketches.